VADER is the flagship data retrieval application for GLEON. It allows users to retrieve and visualize full-resolution datasets over multiple date/time increments (multi-month, multi-year, etc.) in real-time.
Steps for using VADER
- Launch from here using any web browser.
- When the dialog appears, choose open (or save if you’d like to launch it from your desktop using that file).
- If an error dialog appears that says “Could not create the Java Virtual Machine”, you need to install Java first: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
- Format is “Site:Variable(depth)(unit)Aggregation”
- Leave as RAW for all data